December Wish List | Stephanie


This Christmas I am channeling Marlo Thomas from one of my favorite TV shows, the 1960’s “That Girl.” She is adorable and leads an adorable life in New York City. Yes, she is fictional, but that won’t stop me from stealing some of Anne Marie’s looks for my December wish list!

She is the queen of accessorizing so at the top of my list I have hats. They add pizazz to any outfit and also cleverly disguise bad hair days. I’m loving these leather driving gloves because, they’re driving gloves!  They would pair perfectly with this red cape coat from Luella. When I stumbled across these sweet little bowling shoes on etsy I knew I had to add them to the list. I get tired of always wearing boots in the Winter months and these would be a cute alternative. I love that whole look by J.Crew but really love the striped turtleneck, casual and chic. I’m also digging the vintage lounge wear from J.Crew, perfect for padding around my apartment rollers in hair, fake lashes set, preparing for a night out in NYC…oh wait, perfect for cuddling up in my house in Boise with a mug of tea watching “It’s a Wonderful Life.”

And really, who doesn’t want a cute little car piled to the brim with gigantic pink packages?? It looks ready to drive off into the countryside to meet up with friends and family for merriment and good cheer, which is truly what the Holiday Season is all about!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails